Dua To Fix Family Problems
Dua To Fix Family Problems or to stop family fights can be use for family happiness. Use our dua to keep my family together and fix problems.
Which Dua Use To Fix Family Problems?
There is nothing precious than happiness and peace in the family. It does not matter how much money one has or what is the social status of the family.
When you are surrounded by the ones you love and have no problems to deal with, happiness and peace automatically prevails.
However, not everyone is so fortunate, and families have to undergo the highs and lows of life as well. Making a dua to fix family problems will ensure you and your loved ones live with joy.
There are several reasons behind family problems like financial concerns, the deteriorating relationship between husband and wife, parental concerns regarding children’ wellbeing, and so on. You can try this dua to ensure overall happiness in your household.
- First, make sure you perform the five-time namaz.
- Then, after every Dua, recite Ya Baasito for 72 times.
- Next, blow on your hands, face, and chest.
- Then, recite the Fajr prayer and after that recite Ya Razzaqu for 303 times
- Then, pray for Barkat in your family to Allah.
- Also, make sure you recite the Surah Yaseen every morning.
- Then, after every Maghrib prayer, recite the Surah Waqiya.
- After the Isha Prayer for 1414 times, recite Ya Wahabbu and make Dua for Barkat.
- Finally, before going to bed at night and after reciting the obligatory night prayers, make sure you recite the Surah Muzammil for 11 times.
This will increase Barkat in your family and will keep bad omens away.
Which Dua Use To Stop Family Fights?
Dua To Stop Family Fights, Family members fighting each other can be very distressing, and it affects every one of the members, as well as the friends and relatives of the involved parties. To make sure that such feuds come to an end, you can make the following Dua:
- Do your five times obligatory prayer.
- Then, early in the morning, when you start your day, perform Wuzu.
- Wear clean clothes.
- First, recite the Surah Hamd
- Next, recite the Surah Kafiroon
- Then pray fervently to Allah to restore peace in your family.
- Another way to ensure that peace prevails in the family is to make every member pray the following Ayat, whenever they can:
- Lahawla wala quwata illa billah
This Dua is meant to ease the tensions in the relationship, and slowly things will start getting back to normal.
At times, parents fighting each other can be very traumatizing for kids and can lead to a broken home. This Dua will make it stop.
- First, make sure you perform Wuzu thoroughly for this ritual.
- Then, read the Isha namaz
- Next, find a clean and quiet place in the house and think of your parents or elders.
- After that, recite the Durood Shareef for 11 times.
- Next, make a fervent plea to Allah to make the elders stop fighting
- Next, recite this prayer:
- Allahummainnia oodhubika mina al-hammw’l- haznwa’l- aizwa’l- kasalwa’l- bukhlwa’l jubnwadalawa’l- daynwaghalbat- al- rijal
- Finally, again read the Durood Shareef 11 times
- Make a final prayer to Allah to maintain peace in the house. You will soon start noticing positive changes in the family.
Which Dua Use For Family Happiness?
Dua For Family Happiness, Praying to Allah for your family’s happiness can open new doors for you and ward off evil from your family. Making the following Duas can greatly increase your chances of familial happiness.
- Every morning, be sure to say Bismillah thrice
- Then, say it again thrice before sunset each evening
- Next, blow on a full bottle of water.
- Make sure everyone in the family drinks from the same bottle of water
- This will ensure, so sadness befalls your family.
There is another way of making Dua:
- Each evening, read the Durood or the Salwat with devotion
- Next, recite the Surah Fatiha with all your heart
- Then, recite the ayat- ul- kursi once for each family member.
- After that, one by one, read the Surah Ikhlas, Surah Kaafiroon, Surah Falaq and Surah Naas.
- Then, again read the Durood or the Salawat.
- After that, draw an imaginary circle of protection around your family members.
Do this daily, and it will keep your family safe from all harm and increase happiness. There is another Dua to help remove all family problems and increase happiness.
- First, perform ablution
- Next, recite the Durood 11 times
- Then, make a Dua for your family’s happiness and repeat it 141 times
- After that, recite your obligatory Isha
- Then, sit in a clean and quiet corner and think about the beautiful moments spent with your family.
- Allah will surely grant your family his blessings.
Which Dua Use To Keep My Family Together?
Dua To Keep My Family Together, You can pray to Allah to keep your family together and to make sure no one in the family is harmed.
- First, perform Wuzu
- Then, recite the Surah- al- Anfal for 11 times
- After that, recite the Durood- e- Pak 11 times
- Next, make a powerful Dua to seek Allah’s blessings and to strengthen the bonds of the family.
- Then, again read the Durood- e- Pak at the end.
Another way of making Dua is as follows:
- First, perform ablution
- Then, read the Durood Shareef for ten times.
- After that, read the Surah- al- Falaq and after that, the Surah- al- Naas
- Then, chant Bismillah for 100 times non- stop
- Follow this method of prayer for 40 days.
Another Dua can be made for the well being of the children and to keep them together.
- First, perform fresh ablution
- Then, read the Surah- al- Bukhari.
- After that, blow over your children each morning and night.
- You can then recite the Surah Al Baqarah, after reciting your compulsory prayers.
- This will guard your children against Satan.
There is another simple Dua which you can do daily to prevent problems in the family.
- First, perform ablution.
- Then, recite the Ayat- e- Karima for 900 times without stopping.
- Lastly, end by reading the Durood Shareef for 11 times.
As mentioned, nothing is greater than the family, and the above Dua to fix family problems will always bestow peace and joy in your household.
#dua #to #fix #family #problems
#stop #fights #for #happiness
#keep #my #together