Wazifa To Avoid Divorce
Wazifa To Avoid Divorce or to save marriage from divorce can be use for difficulty in marriage. Use our dua to not get divorced to avoid divorce.
Which Wazifa Use To Avoid Divorce?
Problems in marriage are very common, but both the partners should keep in mind that things do not get out of control and hence, do not lead to separation.
If things are very bad between husband and wife, then both of them should try to reconcile instead of heading for a divorce. Trying the wazifa to avoid divorce should help you in saving your marriage.
Divorce is not the solution to the problems of married life. Rather, both partners should try to save the marriage together. Try this wazifa to avoid divorce, and you are sure to notice an improvement in your married life.
- First, wake up in the middle of the night, preferably around midnight
- Then, perform fresh Wuzu or ablution and wear clean garments.
- Select a calm and peaceful area to perform the prayer. Make sure you are not disturbed.
- Next, spread the Jaa- e- Namaz in the direction of Qibla.
- After that, perform the Tahajjud Namaz of midnight with a lot of care.
- Then, take a Tasbeeh in your hand and chant the following Dua with precision:
Allah, Alhamadulillah and Allahu Akbar.
- Each of the Dua should be repeated 33 times exactly
- Then, read the Surah Yasin from the Holy Quran
- Read the chapter, and all the while, think about saving your marriage.
- At the end, pray to Allah and offer supplication to avoid the divorce.
Your relationship with your husband will improve a lot, and you will be able to avoid divorce.
Which Wazifa Use To Save Marriage From Divorce?
Wazifa To Save Marriage From Divorce, There are wazifas which can help you save your marriage and prevent a divorce from breaking you apart. However, before doing this particular Wazifa, you need some things by your side.
A red thread, two dried palm dates, and a piece of cloth which belongs to your husband or wife. It could be a handkerchief or a scarf. You should also make sure to start the wazifa on a Wednesday.
- After you have the things in place, proceed with the following steps:
- Take the cloth belonging to your spouse and spread it before you.
- Take the two palm dates and use the red thread to tie them together.
- Put the dates on the cloth
- Read the Durood Ibrahim for 11 times consecutively
- Then, open the Quran and read the portion designated to Surah- Al- Talaq
- Read the first verse of the chapter for 186 times without stopping
- Next, again read the Durood Ibrahim 11 times
- Then, blow on the dates
- Do not discard the dates. Keep them with you.
- You should perform this ritual for seven days and blow on the same dates every day.
- On the last day, take the dates and revolve them around your neck seven times.
- Then, cover the dates again in the same cloth and keep it in a safe corner of the house.
If you follow all the instructions precisely, then you are going to see some great results, and your marital problems will be almost gone.
Which Wazifa Use For Difficulty In Marriage?
Wazifa For Difficulty In Marriage, Every couple faces hurdles in marriage, but that does not mean that the marriage has to end. The vows taken during the Nikkah are sacred, and one should do everything in power to save the marriage.
Doing this wazifa can help prevent difficulties in marriage: This wazifa has to be done by both the partners to give it maximum chances of success.
- Both the spouses should sit together side by side
- Then, start the wazifa with a reading manzil.
- Before going out, the husband should then read the Nafl
- The wife should read the Durood Ibrahim
- After the husband comes home, both should do ablution.
- Then, the husband should again read the Nafl prayer after returning home in the evening
- After that, both the partners should sit in front of a plate of sweet dish together
- Then, perform the Surah Muzammil with a lot of devotion for 41 times
- Blow on the sweet dish, and then serve the dish to one another
If both the partners perform the ritual with sincerity, then all the hurdles from marriage will be removed. Another wazifa can be performed to remove difficulties from marriage.
- First, make sure that the Namaz is read by everyone in the family five times daily
- Then, sacrifice a black goat in supplication to Allah and distribute it among the poor
- Every morning and every evening, the Surah Falaq and the Surah Naas should be read, 1100 times each. Both the partners should read them together.
The impending divorce between husband and wife could be avoided this way.
Which Dua Use To Not Get Divorced?
Dua To Not Get Divorced, This Dua should be made to stop an impending divorce, and this is a very powerful wazifa.
- Wake up in the middle of the night and perform Wuzu.
- Wear fresh garments.
- Then perform the Nafal namaz and the Tahajjud.
- Then, recite Subhan Allah for 33 times, Allah-hu-Akbar 34 times, and Alhamdullilah for 33 times.
- After that, recite the Surah Yaseen with all your heart.
- Then, make a supplication to Allah and pray to him to remove all hurdles from your marriage.
- Do this for seven days, and you will find that the relationship with your spouse is improving.
You can try another wazifa to heal your marriage.
- For this one, you have to make sure that both the partners wear new clothes.
- So, perform Wuzu or ablution and wear new clothes.
- Then sit in the corner of the bedroom, and both the partners recite the Durood Shareef 11 times
- Then read the Dua 40 times:
La hawuluwalquwata Illaha Bilahh
- Then pray to Allah to grant you happiness in marriage, and with his blessings, your problems will be resolved soon.
Try out these wazifa to avoid divorce, and within a few days, you will be able to enjoy the peace and harmony that you deserve in your marriage, and your relationship will be stronger than ever.
#wazifa #to #avoid #divorce
#save #marriage #from #for
#difficulty #in #dua #not #get